At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

EPIC!

So good.

Agnès Agnès

Good Drawings...

SOME of the drawings were good, but other than that it sucked. The animation was really bad, the music was depressing, there was a complete lack of plot etc. Good effort though.

Walter-7mm responds:

complete lack of plot?! what are you talking about? this is about my relationship... oh well, the plot must be more vivid to me.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Fantastic

Fantastic, as always. I've missed mr. fingers.

-Prodigious Amalgamation- -Prodigious Amalgamation-

One line summary

The colour by numbers style bit was fantastic, I thought the rest was pretty average.

Cartoon Sponsor Me Video Cartoon Sponsor Me Video

One line summary

Pretty cool, good to see some other people doing frame by frame non stick skate flash. I know how much fucking effort went into this, so good job. Of course I'm gonna say it's too short, I'm sure loadsa people would have said this. That's the problem with fbf though. Also, the music could have been a bit more original that green day. Just cos it's skating doesn't mean it has to have a punk/grunge soundtrack. Good effort though.

By the way, when punkisdead said:

"style: street. cause no one cares about vert. we're all into street skating aint we. ughhhhhhhhh."

he was quoting Jonny Rotten on the Flip Sorry skate vid where he introduces Rune Glifberg's section. I'm surprised as a skater you didn't know that. Flip Sorry is probably one of the best skate vids ever.

Sibuxiang responds:

Again i'm sorry about the music but i can't please everyone!

It's true it's short. But it's my first!
For the Jonny Rotten quote, i'm sorry but i don't remember every single line in a frickin' skate video! And it doesn't change that i don't agree with that! Besides, why the hell did he quote
someone without even saying who he quoted and that was NOT a constructive review.

Thanks for the nice review tough.

Ghost vs. Guitar Dude Ghost vs. Guitar Dude

Nice style

I like your graphic style, and the frame by frame animation was sick. The only problem was that it was very slow moving, and the fight scene sucked cos it reminded me of those crappy stick fight scenes. Good effort though.

Tale of a Necro Tale of a Necro

saladfingers?

Too short, there was no plotline whatsoever. It didn't seem like you put too much effort into drawing or animating this either. And I'm sure lots of people will say this, but it seems a bit too much like salad fingers. And I didn't find it that funny.

TangerEntertainment responds:

You're comparing a British, rust loving guy with salad fingers to a male necrophiliac lost in a world made for the living?

That's some brain you got there, Sherlock.

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

niiice

Cool, very well drawn and animated, storyline was ok, but it seemed like it cut out at the end. Is there a sequel?

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Macs and PCs suck equally

I use PCs at home and Macs at college, and I would say they both suck equally.

I would just like to say that you can right-click with a Mac by pressing either ctrl or the apple key (i can't remember which) and then clicking. Alternatively you can plug in a regular USB two button mouse (which you can pick up for like £4) and use that.

Discovery Channel Discovery Channel

One line summary

It was a bit dull, and it cut out half way through. Good effort for not using sticks though.
1/5