Save the Rhinos Save the Rhinos

One line summary

Hmm, this kept me amused for a whole, ooh, 30 seconds. I'm sorry, but this style of game is really dull. Also, haha, the score doesn't work. Instead of killing a bloke and getting 250, killing another bloke and getting another 250, adding up the score to make a total score of 500, it adds the 250 to the end of the 250, so your score ends up as 250250. Hahaha. By the time I'd finished playing the game, I had like 250250250250250250 haha.

Good effort though. The artwork was OK.

Element Saga ch5 - DEMO Element Saga ch5 - DEMO

Very Good

Very promising demo! Only problem is you can do one of the combos just by holding d for ages, instead of double tapping and then tapping and tapping some more. Also the character looks like he's leaning back too much.

REAKTOR REAKTOR

Amazing Game!

One of the best games I've played in a while. 10/10

Africa Safari Shooter Africa Safari Shooter

One line summary

That would have been a good game, if it wasn't so fucking hard to play. Those little fuckers move about 5 times the speed of light. And then it got dull after I had killed a couple of em. Good effort though, lots of work has gone into this, and the actionscript is pretty flawless.

THE BOX 3 THE BOX 3

One line summary

Interesting idea for a game. Didn't have a clue what any of the little powerup things did, and the graphics were really basic, but it was strangely entertaining. I got bored after one turn though. I got up to 285.

4/5

Mack out the Pimp Mack out the Pimp

One line summary

It would have been better if the objects 'snapped' into place, instead of having to drag them to the exact place. It would alos be good if the computer automatically checks whether you have chosen the right objects, maybe with a pimp-o-meter to measure your score as you add stuff. It was good though, the graphics are good, and it's a good concept for a game. It could have done with a few more objects as well.

3/5

Thugjacker Half Thugjacker Half

One line summary

Nice, but he moves far too slowly - his walking and punching are fustrating. It doesn't matter how fast I bash the key, his punch rate is still once every 5 seconds. It could do with a few more moves, especially some way to dodge and block, because it was very annoying not being able to dodge the bosses attacks. Very good effort though, it's clear tht you have put a lot of work into this.

3/5

By the way Joe001 - Have you ever played GTA? Any of them? They all contain lots of CARS. In fact, driving has been the main part of the game, since the original GTA, and therefore this game is nothing like GTA.

Superman X Superman X

One line summary

Incredibly tasteless, but not really in a funny way. The game itself was a bit dull. Im getting a bit bored of variations on this genre.

Trick or Treat Trick or Treat

One line summary

So it's basically the game 'snake' without the cool tail, but with a randomly moving, poorly animated, easy to avoid monster. A poor substitute.

Sliding puzzle Sliding puzzle

One line summary

Good idea, but poor execution. The instructions need to be laid out more clearly, the were a bit confusing. The sounds were a bit fuzzy in places. It was annoying the way you had to click on the platform, then move it with the keyboard. It would be better if you could just click and drag with the mouse. And the graphics were just appaling.

4/5 (for the idea)